Pune, India, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global atmospheric water generators market is expected to touch USD 6,214.9 million by 2027 on account of the rising demand for potable water and the decline in the availability of freshwater. As per a recent report published by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Global Atmospheric Water Generators Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Cooling Condensation and Desiccant Based), By Application (Industrial, Commercial and Household), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the value of this market was USD 1,940.8 million and will rise at a CAGR of 18.1% between 2020 and 2027.
The COVID-19 pandemic has left us all devastated. We are at a point of crisis where most businesses are shut temporarily, hampering the overall world economy. Some businesses are barely able to manage major revenue by working from homes. We, however soon hope to fight back this pandemic by following the government regulations and measures.
Meanwhile, Fortune Business Insights is offering analytical reports on various markets affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These reports will help investors study various markets and prepare themselves for the future.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19:
List the Key Players Profiled in Atmospheric Water Generators Market include;
- Water-Gen Ltd. (North Carolina, USA)
- Akvosphere (West Bengal, India)
- Drinkable Air Technologies (Florida, USA)
- Eshara Water (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Water Technologies International, Inc. (Florida, USA)
- Clean Wave Products (USA)
- Atmospheric Water Generator, LLC (Florida, USA)
- GENAQ Technologies S.L. (Lucena, Spain)
- Zhongling Xinquan (Fujian) Air Drinking Water Technology Co., Ltd. (Fujian Province, China)
- Atlantis Solar (New York, USA)
- Island Sky Corporation (Florida, USA)
- WaterMaker India Pvt. Ltd. (Maharashtra, India)
- Dew Point Manufacturing (British Columbia, Canada)
- PlanetsWater Ltd. (London, U.K.)
- Eurosport Active World Corporation (Florida, USA)
Drivers & Restraints-
The advent of Smart Technology into Water Generators to Add Impetus
The rise in industrialization and urbanization have led machines to overpower natural habitat. A decline in freshwater sources has been observed so as to provide more space for new buildings and recreational spaces. The decline in the level of freshwater sources, coupled with the increasing industrialization and urbanization are the key factors promoting the atmospheric water generators market growth. Besides this, the stringent regulations imposed on environment and water safety will also aid in favor of the market.
However, the rise in carbon footprint and the high requirement for power generation to suffice to the needs of all residential, commercial, and industrial sectors may pose major challenges to the…